- Local Guide
ST. MARYS — Six Auglaize County residents were arrested this week as part of an investigation by the Grand Lake Drug Task Force.
On Monday, law enforcement officials arrested the individuals on a variety of drugs charges. Each has been indicted by an Auglaize County grand jury on the charges.
Arrested on Monday were:
• Christopher Boneta, 25, of Cridersville, on four counts of trafficking in drugs, including marijuana and prescription drugs.
• James Valentine Jr., 23, of Wapakoneta, on two counts of trafficking in marijuana.
• Schuyler Horton, 21, of Cridervsville, on two counts of trafficking in marijuana.
• Cody Nordhaus, 21, of Wapakoneta, on one count of trafficking in schedule II drugs.
• Summer Stiles, 21, of Wapakoneta, on three counts trafficking in marijuana.
• Joshua Hale, 26, of Wapakoneta, on two counts trafficking in marijuana.